Set up local-based suppliers for each variant
How to turn on the Advanced Mapping feature
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Access the Unmapped products (Other) tab.
- Hover on the Product Card of the product for which you want to use the feature and click ().
- In the Marketplaces (Supplier Management) card, click the Advanced tab and turn on to the right of Status.
- Click CONFIRM (CONTINUE) to activate the Advanced Mapping.
How to set variants mapping for specific countries
- Under the Advanced tab, find your first variant.
- In the Ship to column, select Country A from the Dropdown menu as the first destination country.
- Click Import supplier & Select variant under the Supplier & Variant column.
- In the Pop-up, paste the URL of your AliExpress product in the Search Box and click to add a product.
- Choose Country A based on your order destination as the Ships From option and your desired values for other options.
- Click SUBMIT to select a variant.
- (Optional) For more than one destination country for the variant, just repeat the steps above to match Country B as the Ship to option. For each variant, you can select up to 10 different suppliers that ship to different countries.
- Once you are done, click SAVE.
For other countries, you can select Global as the Ship to country and Country C as the Ships From option and do mapping with the same steps shown in the section.