Set up suppliers for BOGO offers
How to create a BOGO offer in your storeTake an example of a product with 3 variants(variations): Buy 1, Buy 2 Get 1, Buy 2 Get another bag for free. All the products are identical.
- Login to Shopify > Products.
- Click on Add product on the upper right.
- Give a title to your product and set up Description, Media, Pricing, Inventory, Shipping and Options.
- Once done, don't forget to Save.
How to set up suppliers for BOGO offers on DSers
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Click IMPORT SHOPIFY PRODUCTS (IMPORT WOO PRODUCTS).
- Search for your BOGO product and click to import it to DSers. The icon will turn to a green tick once the product is successfully imported.
- Access the Unmapped product (Other) tab and hover on the Product Card of the product and click ().
- In the Marketplaces card (Supplier Management card), access the BOGO tab and turn on to activate the BOGO mapping.
- In the Pop-up, click CONFIRM (CONTINUE) to confirm. You can see your BOGO product variants appear in the Variant column.
- For the Buy 1 variant(variation), click on Import supplier & Select variant.
- In the Pop-up, paste the URL of your AliExpress product in the Search box and click .
- Select the variant(variation) of the product you desire and click SUBMIT.
- For the Buy 2 get 1 variant (variation), import the product in the same way you do with the Buy 1 variant and be sure to set the quantity as 3.
- For the Buy 2 get another bag for free variant (variation), follow the same steps for the Buy 1 variant to import the main product and set the quantity to 2. Then import another product to the Gift Product column and set the quantity to 1.
- Don't forget to SAVE your BOGO mapping!
You can turn on in the BUY and GET columns to auto-copy the first variant mapping to other variants.