Staff Account feature enables you to give limited or full DSers account access to your employees to help you manage your products, suppliers and orders. Read below to learn how to create a staff account with your selected permissions.
The Staff Account feature is only available for paid users. Check pricing here.
|Staff Account limit
How to add a staff account
- Login to DSers > Settings > General Setting > Staff Account.
- In the Add Staff Account section, click in the same line of "Add Staff Account" to create a staff account.
- In the Pop-up, input the email address in the Email Address Box and select Admin, Full access or Limited access under "Status" to assign specific permissions to your staff.
- Admin: Staff has all permissions as you do except for modifying the email address and their own permissions.
- Full access: Staff can access all pages and features, but have no admin permissions.
- Limited access: Staff have access to specific features or specific stores based on which boxes you check under "Store access" and "Feature access".
- Click SAVE.
- Login to the email box you just input and open the email named "Staff account".
- Click Accept invitation and you will be redirected to the DSers registration page.
- Enter the password in the Password box and click CREATE ACCOUNT to finish registration.