There might be a couple of reasons why you are not able to push or publish a product from DSers to your store. The article describes common reasons that cause the issue and corresponding solutions.
Here are 4 possible reasons why you can’t push the products and solutions.
Reason 1: 100+ SKUs (Variants)Please note that Shopify doesn't support importing products with more than 100 SKUs (variants). If this is the case, you need to delete some SKUs and try again.
- Login to DSers > Import List.
- Click on the Product Card of the product and access the Variants tab.
- Click on the product images to select the variants that you want to delete.
- Click Remove SKU in the same line of Action .
- In the Pop-up, click Yes.
- Click SAVE.
You can also split the product into multiple ones that have less than 100 SKUs with the Split feature.
Reason 2: Token errorYou might sometimes get a "Token error" when you try to push or publish a product from DSers to Shopify. This might be due to a temporary issue with the Shopify server link to DSers. For this reason, you can try to fix the problem with the steps below.
- Login to Shopify > Apps.
- In the Dropdown menu of the Search box, choose the DSers app in the Installed apps part. You will be redirected to DSers.
- Try to push or publish your products.