DSers allows you to unlink the AliExpress account from DSers in case you don’t want to use it in DSers or want to connect to another one.
How to disconnect your AliExpress account
- Login to DSers > Settings > Supplier Setting.
- In the Supplier section, click to the right of AliExpress.
- Click on the right side of the same line of your AliExpress account name.
- On the AliExpress account details page, click at the bottom right corner.
- In the Pop-up, enter CONFIRM in the Confirmation Box and click .
Because you can’t use DSers when there is not an AliExpress account connected, you will need to link your DSers account to AliExpress again right after you unlinked it.