DSers enables you to change the connected AliExpress account in case you need to do it.
Once changed, DSers will no longer sync the data of orders between that AliExpress account and DSers.
📃 BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- The data of the orders on AliExpress must have been synced correctly to DSers.
- All the orders in your DSers account must be in Awaiting Order, Failed orders or Canceled tab. Otherwise:
- If you have orders in Awaiting Payment, please cancel them on AliExpress, they will be synced as Canceled on DSers.
- If you have orders in Awaiting Shipment or Awaiting Fulfillment, wait for those orders to have a tracking number and be fulfilled on DSers.
How to change the AliExpress account
The page will refresh itself and you can find the AliExpress account name is updated.
- Login to DSers > Settings > Supplier (Account).
- In the AliExpress Account section, click
() in the same line of your AliExpress account name and click OK (CONTINUE) in the Confirmation Pop-up.
- Finish necessary steps according to your AliExpress account login status.
- If your new AliExpress account is already logged in, the connection will be done automatically.
- If not, you will be taken to the AliExpress login page. After you log in, the connection will be done.
Link DSers to AliExpress
Disconnect your AliExpress account