Change your AliExpress account
Once changed, DSers will no longer sync the data of orders between that AliExpress account and DSers.
📃 BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- The data of the orders on AliExpress must have been synced correctly to DSers.
- All the orders in your DSers account must be in Awaiting Order, Failed orders or Canceled tab. Otherwise:
- If you have orders in Awaiting Payment, please cancel them on AliExpress, they will be synced as Canceled on DSers.
- If you have orders in Awaiting Shipment or Awaiting Fulfillment, wait for those orders to have a tracking number and be fulfilled on DSers.
How to change the AliExpress account
- Login to DSers > Settings > Supplier (Account).
- In the AliExpress Account section, click () in the same line of your AliExpress account name and click OK (CONTINUE) in the Confirmation Pop-up.
- Finish necessary steps according to your AliExpress account login status.
- If your new AliExpress account is already logged in, the connection will be done automatically.
- If not, you will be taken to the AliExpress login page. After you log in, the connection will be done.