Let’s say you pay for an order on AliExpress, then it may take up to 5 hours for DSers to automatically synchronize the order status to the Awaiting shipment tab depending on the server pressure. In case you need to quickly synchronize the order information from AliExpress because of an urgent order, here's how you can do it.
How to synchronize AliExpress order statusBefore you synchronize the AliExpress order manually, make sure that you install the DSers Chrome extension and log in to the AliExpress account that is connected to the DSers account you are using.
- Login to DSers > Open Orders.
- Click on Sync AliExpress Order and select one way in the Dropdown menu to synchronize your order status or tracking number. You can select:
- Sync via DSers Chrome Extension to synchronize the AliExpress order status and tracking number.
- Sync the latest Tracking Number with the Chrome Extension to synchronize the latest tracking number of your selected orders to DSers to your store and send the notification email to notify customers. This can be very useful when your shipping provider or supplier changes the original tracking number.
- Sync via API to synchronize the AliExpress order status and tracking numbers for up to 5 times per day.