Set up inventory auto-update
How to set up inventory auto-update
- Login to DSers > Settings > Auto Update.
- Find the Automatic Inventory Update part.
- Decide what to do when your supplier changes products.
- For a product out of stock or no longer available, choose to do nothing, set the product as the draft status in Shopify or set its quantity to zero in Shopify.
- For a variant out of stock or no longer available, choose to do nothing, remove the variant or set its quantity to zero in Shopify.
- For a product whose inventory changes, choose to do nothing or update the new inventory to Shopify.
- Click SAVE once done with the settings.
📕 NOTENow, when your supplier adjusts product SKUs or inventory, DSers will help you update them to your store automatically according to your settings.
The updates won’t be applied to multi-supplier products like Advanced, BOGO or Bundle mapping.