Please know that once a store is removed from a DSers account, all the data of that store on DSers including the mapping and order data will be lost as well (The products won’t be connected to suppliers anymore) and it is NOT reversible.
How to remove a store
- Login to DSers > Settings > Sales channel Setting > Stores Management.
- In the Sales channel part, click on Shopify and click to the right of your store name.
- On the Store detail page, click at the bottom right corner.
- In the Pop-up, choose the reason why you want to disconnect the store and click DISCONNECT. You will be redirected to your store Apps and sales channels page.
- Click Uninstall to the right of DSers.
- In the Pop-up, select a location in the Drop-down menu and select a reason for removing the app.
- Click Delete.
- Go back to DSers and click Update.
For an inactive store you won’t be able to disconnect it by yourself, please ask the DSers Customers Support for help.