It’s possible that your supplier has a warehouse based in your customer's country. In this case, they can deliver the products to your customers faster. You can use Advanced Mapping on DSers to take advantage of this kind of situation and make your customers more satisfied by having your suppliers ship the orders faster.
How to turn on the Advanced Mapping feature
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Access the Unmapped products tab.
- Hover on the Product Card of the product for which you want to use the feature and click to access the Supplier Management card and select Marketplaces.
- Click the Advanced tab and turn on to the right of Status.
- Click CONFIRM to activate the Advanced Mapping.
How to set variants mapping for specific countries
- Under the Advanced tab, find your first variant.
- In the Ship to column, select Country A from the Dropdown menu as the first destination country.
- Click Import supplier & Select variant under the Supplier & Variant column.
- In the Pop-up, select a supplier and then copy and paste a supplier product in the Search Box and click to add a product.
- Choose Country A based on your order destination as the Ships From option and your desired values for other options.
- Click SUBMIT to select a variant.
- (Optional) For more than one destination country for the variant, just repeat the steps above to match Country B as the Ship to option. For each variant, you can select up to 10 different suppliers that ship to different countries.
- Once you are done, click SAVE.
For other countries, you can select Global as the Ship to country and Country C as the Ships From option and do mapping with the same steps shown in the section.