Basic pricing rule feature allows you to use a fixed number to add to or multiply by the product cost and set the result as the product selling price. You can take advantage of the feature to automate the pricing for your products.
How to set your Basic pricing rule
- Login to DSers > Settings > Sales channel Setting > Pricing Rule.
- In the Pricing Templates part, turn on to the right of the store for which you want to activate the Pricing Rule.
- Click in front of "Basic pricing rule.
- For Price (Regular price), click in the Symbol selector and select or .
- Enter the number you desire in the next Input box.
- (Optional) Turn on to the right of "Set your compared at pricing rules" ("Set your pricing rule for Sale price") and apply the rule to Compare at price (Sale price) with the same steps as you do with Price (Regular price).
- Click SAVE.