DSers allows you to import products in multiple ways. Check this article to learn other methods.
In case you have products that were created manually or imported through other platforms in your store and haven’t been ordered, you need to import them to DSers manually.
How to import your store products
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Click the Sales channel switcher and the Store switcher on the Top Bar to select a store from which you want to export products to DSers.
- Click on IMPORT PRODUCTS above the Navigator Bar.
- Click to import products one by one or check Multiple Select and click IMPORT to import at most 10 products in bulk at a time.
- In case you want to import a lot (more than 100) products from your store to DSers, you can contact DSers customer service team to help you simplify this process.
- If you want to replace your pushed product but keep the original product URL, check this article to learn how to use the Replace Product feature.