You won’t be able to place orders containing an unmapped product to your suppliers. You can apply Basic Mapping to map one supplier for the product to avoid the problem.
How to activate the Basic Mapping feature
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Select the Unmapped products tab in the Navigation Bar.
- Hover on the Product Card to click to access the Supplier Management Card and select Marketplaces.
- Click the Basic tab and turn on on the right side of the same line of Status.
How to link a supplier to a product
- Under the Basic tab, paste a product URL in the Map Supplier search bar and click on . The AliExpress product will appear in the Add products column.
- Click next to the newly imported product image.
- Select Main supplier and click CONFIRM to make this supplier your default supplier.
- In the Default Supplier column, click Select options and Select variants to map the supplier’s options and variants corresponding to your product’s options and variants.
- Click SAVE.
If you want to replace your current supplier with a cheaper or better one, you need to remap your product.