Basic Mapping allows you to add an alternative supplier to one product when necessary. For example, when your default supplier is out of stock or put offline, you won’t be able to fulfill your orders. You can add a substitute supplier to the product to avoid that.
How to add one substitute supplier to a product
- Log in to DSers > My Products.
- Select one supplier platform tab (such as AliExpress) in the Navigator Bar.
- Hover on the Product Card to click the button to access the Supplier Management and select Marketplaces.
- Under the Basic tab, paste a new product URL🛈 in the Map Supplier search bar and click on . The new AliExpress product will appear in the Add Products column.
- Click at the lower right side of the newly imported product image.
- In the Pop-up, select Sub-supplier and click CONFIRM.
- In the Substitute Supplier column, click Select options and Select variants to map the supplier’s options and variants corresponding to your product’s options and variants.
- Click SAVE.
If you want to exchange your default supplier and sub-supplier for whatever reasons, just click the button between the two suppliers’ columns and the position of the two suppliers will exchange.