Set your Standard pricing rule
How to set your Standard pricing rule
- Login to DSers > Settings > Pricing Rule.
- In the Pricing Templates part, turn on to the right of the store for which you want to activate the feature.
- Click in front of "Standard pricing rule" ("standard").
- Under "Cost Range(USD)", fill in your wanted cost ranges for your products.
- Under "Price", click on the Symbol selector and select or .
- Enter the number you desire to add or mutiply by in the next Input box.
- (Optional) Check Compared at Price ( Sale Price) checkbox and apply the rule to Compare at price (Sale price) with the same steps as you do with Price (Regular price).
- Click Save (SAVE).