DSers Standard pricing rule feature is set to help you auto-calculate the product sale prices for your selected product cost ranges based on your pricing formula. Check this guide for more details about using the rule and the price calculation for your products.
How to set your Standard pricing rule
- Login to DSers > Settings > Sales channel Setting > Pricing Rule.
- In the Pricing Templates part, turn on to the right of the store for which you want to activate the feature.
- Click in front of "Standard pricing rule".
- Under "Cost Range(USD)", fill in your wanted cost ranges for your products.
- Under "Price", click on the Symbol selector and select or .
- Enter the number you desire to add or mutiply by in the next Input box.
- (Optional) Check Compared at Price ( Regular Price) checkbox and apply the rule to Compare at price (Regular price) with the same steps as you do with Price (Sale price).
- Click SAVE.