In case your supplier has changed SKUs or their inventory is out of stock, you will get notified about the changes. To display up-to-date product information in your store, you can activate the inventory auto-update to avoid manually changing your product.
How to set up inventory auto-update
- Login to DSers > Settings > Auto Update.
- Find the Automatic Inventory Update part.
- Decide what to do when your supplier changes products.
- For a product out of stock or no longer available, choose to do nothing, set the product as the draft status in Shopify or set its quantity to zero in Shopify.
- For a variant out of stock or no longer available, choose to do nothing, remove the variant or set its quantity to zero in Shopify.
- For a product whose inventory changes, choose to do nothing or update the new inventory to Shopify.
- Click SAVE once done with the settings.
Now, when your supplier adjusts product SKUs or inventory, DSers will help you update them to your store automatically according to your settings.
The updates won’t be applied to multi-supplier products like Advanced, BOGO or Bundle mapping.
Set up price auto-update
Update store products price manually