You can set the cost and delivery period threshold to find the default shipping method for products sent to a specific country. DSers will automatically apply the shipping method that meets those requirements when you place orders to your suppliers. Check here to learn how to set up shipping settings.
How to set shipping method by specific criteria
- Login to DSers > Settings > Supplier Setting > Shipping.
- In the Shipping part, make sure the button is on for the part.
- Click to the left of Advanced to activate the feature.
- Click on the Country selector and choose the destination country for which you want to set the criteria of the shipping method in the Dropdown menu.
- Turn on to the right of Tracking information Available to require that the shipping method have a packaging tracking service.
- For the Delivery period input box, enter a maximum acceptable delivery date number.
- For the Shipping cost input box, enter a number that shows the maximum shipping cost you can afford.
- Check When multiple options meet my conditions, I need less cost or When multiple options meet my conditions, I need less day.
- Click SAVE.
If the shipping methods available for an order do not meet the preset shipping criteria, the shipping method box of the order will be left empty and you will have to choose an available shipping method manually.