Shipping fees on DSers
How DSers calculates shipping feesDSers always shows you the maximum potential shipping fees. Put simply, if you are ordering 3 variants from the same supplier, DSers will show you the shipping fees 3 times. This is because some suppliers will only charge the shipping fee once for an order while there are suppliers who will charge you for each variant that you order.
How to check the shipping feesHere is an example of an order that contains 3 variants from the same supplier.
- Login to DSers > Open Orders.
- Find the order in which there are 3 variants from the same supplier and clicked on .
- In the Pop-up, take a look at the shipping fee column. If the shipping cost of each variant is $0.87, then the total shipping cost of the order is $2.61 ( $0.86 *3=$2.61).
- In the Pop-up, click to place your order. The order will be moved to the Awaiting payment tab. DSers will still show you the maximum potential shipping fee, which is $2.61. This is because DSers’s system doesn’t know yet if this supplier will merge the shipping fees or not.
- Access the Awaiting payment tab, and click the Ali Order No to check the real shipping cost.