As an Admitad account user, especially a beginner, you may have some trouble with account registration and usage. Here is a collection of Q&A to help you with your problems.
Q1: I already have an Admitad account I was using with XXX, do I need to create a new one?Yes, you need to create a completely new Admitad account with this link. DSers uses a different technology, therefore a new account is required.
Q2: Why was my Admitad account suspended?Make sure you were using an Admitad account created with the link above. If the account was not created via the DSers referral link, or if you entered the wrong code or account name, the account will be suspended due to the failure of verification.
Q3: What can cause the following issue: "I get the click, but I don't get cashback money?"This might be the result of different issues:
- Your traffic was hijacked, please try to deactivate all your browser extensions, clear your cookies and then process bulk order and make payment.
- The product is not supported by the AliExpress cashback program.
Q4: How to know if a product is in the cashback program?If the product purchase does not generate any earnings, then this might be a product without cashback. There is nowhere to check exactly if the product is on the list or not.
Q5: If I place 2 different orders with the same product, do I get the same return?In theory, yes, you should get the same return. But there is still a chance of unexpected changes.
Q6: How can I be sure my Admitad is really working?If you can see any of the data shown on the Dashboard on Admitad, then DSers has successfully connected your order and Admitad. If there is no earning data shown, please try to deactivate all your browser extensions, clear your cookies and then process bulk orders and make payment.
Q7: Why I don't see any clicks or cashback data on my account?Please check the following:
- Make sure that the AliExpress page is opened in another tab and that you are logged in to the correct account when placing an order.
- Disable AdBlock and other similar Chrome extensions that may block traffic from the DSers site, otherwise, DSers cannot help monitor click data.
- When placing an order, disable all the Chrome extensions except DSers to prevent traffic interception. (some Chrome extensions may be "stealing" your traffic)
- If you do everything above and still don't see any clicks or earnings on Admitad, please contact the Admitad customer service team.