If you have any Pending, Awaiting, Canceled (by your supplier), or Failed orders of one product, you won’t be able to use the feature for the product. Please first map or edit those orders and place them to your suppliers, then you are allowed to use the feature.
How to replace your pushed product with a new one
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Click and click Replace product in the Pull-up menu on the Product Card of the product for which you want to replace.
- In the Pop-up, select a supplier and enter the corresponding product URL in the Input box.
- Wait for DSers to verify the product URL and load the product. Then click REPLACE PRODUCT.
- In the Edit Product Detail window, access each tab to modify the product:
- Product tab: You can keep or change the product’s original title.
- Variants tab: Your pricing rule is applied by default with the Pricing rule box checked. You can choose to uncheck the box and price the products manually. You can also modify variants in this tab.
- Description tab: You can choose to check Keep the original Shopify description or Update description.
- Image tab: You can choose to check Keep the original Shopify images or Choose new images.
- Click REPLACE PRODUCT at the right bottom of the window.
Once replaced by a new product, DSers will activate Basic Mapping for the product regardless of your original mapping method.