In case you want to use DSers at no charge or disable your DSers account, you can cancel your plan.
To successfully cancel your subscription, you must downgrade your plan to Basic or uninstall your billing store.
Method 1: Downgrade to the Basic plan
- Login to DSers.
- Click Manage subscription to redirect to the Manage subscription page.
- In the Change plan section, click CHANGE PLAN to redirect to the Pricing page.
- Locate the Basic plan and click SELECT to downgrade to a free user.
Method 2: Uninstall your billing store
DSers always improves to provide you with more cost-efficient features and services. Don’t miss out on it!
- Login to DSers > Settings > Stores.
- Find the store that you set as the billing store and click in the same line of your store name.
- Click DISCONNECT to uninstall the store.
Choose your plan
Upgrade/downgrade your plan
Change your default billing store