How to remove "Ships From" of a productYou will need to edit the product in your store if you want to delete the “Ships From” option and re-map the product on DSers after the option is removed.
Step 1: Remove the "Ships From" option of a product in your store
- Login to Shopify > Products.
- Click on the title of the product for which you want to remove the "Ships From" option.
- Scroll to the Options part.
- In the Ships From section, click Edit.
- In the Option name section, click the delete icon to the right of Ships From to delete the option.
- Click Save.
- In the Pop-up, click Save product.
Step 2: Re-map the product on DSers
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Hover on the Product Card of the product that you need to remap and click ().
- Click Select Option and choose Ships From. Then you can choose the default country you want all the orders to ship from.
- Click SAVE