In DSers, US dollars will be used as the default currency for your products. In case you have multiple stores targeted at customers based in different countries other than the United States, you can easily reset currencies in DSers to match your store ones, which helps you check product-related costs in your store currency in DSers and enables you to apply currency rates in pricing rules as well as turn on the Report feature.
- You can only set up your currency one time for each store. If you want to change the currency at a later date, please contact the DSers Customer Service team.
- The data shown on DSers might be different from what you see on AliExpress due to different currency rates.
How to set currencies
- Login to DSers > Settings > General Setting > Currencies.
- In the Currencies part, to the right of your store name, click on the Currency symbol selector and choose the currency corresponding to the store currency.
- Click SAVE.
- In the Pop-up, input CONFIRM in the box and click OK.
For each store, you can also turn on and enter your wanted number in the Exchange Rate box to set a fixed exchange rate conversion value of the currently selected currency which will be applied to your store products.
How it works in DSersOnce you have set the currency for your store, you can check below to learn how it works in DSers.
|Item||Path to check||Implication|
|Product Cost and Price||My Products > Product Card ( > > Check Details > Variants)||The product cost will be displayed in USD and your store currency and the price will be displayed in your store currency.|
|Report||Report||To activate the Report feature, one task is to set currencies. Your sales data will be displayed in your store currency.|
|Pricing Rule - Currency||Settings > Sales channel Setting > Pricing rule||Before you can turn on the Currency button to apply store currency rate to pushed products prices, you need to set currencies.|