How to set up price auto-update for products storewideBefore you use the feature, please make sure that you have applied the pricing rules for at least one store.
- Login to DSers > Settings > Auto Update.
- Find the Automatic Price Update part.
- Decide what to do when your supplier changes price in which situations.
- For the supplier who changes the price, choose to update price to Shopify store or update price and Compared at price to Shopify store in the Dropdown menu.
- Determine whether to update the price when your supplier price increases or decreases.
- Determine whether to update the price when your supplier price change exceeds a specific percentage or meets any changes.
- Click SAVE.
How to deactivate the feature for a specific productIn case you want to set the selling price for some products manually, just follow the steps below.
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Click and click Check details in the Pull-up menu on the Product Card of the product for which you want to manage the price manually.
- In the Check Product Detail window, access the Variants tab.
- Turn off at the right side of Update price when the cost changes.