DSers detects the product price changes from your suppliers for you and informs you through notifications. While updating the product price manually can be time-consuming, you can set price automatic updates for your products.
How to set up price auto-update for products storewideBefore you use the feature, please make sure that you have applied the pricing rules for at least one store.
- Login to DSers > Settings > Sales channel Setting > Synchronize to Store.
- Find the Automatic Price Update part.
- Decide what to do when your supplier changes price in different situations.
- For the supplier who changes the price, choose to Do Nothing, Update price and Compared at price to store and Update price to store under "You want DSers to".
- Determine whether to update the price when your supplier price increases or decreases.
- Determine whether to update the price when your supplier price change exceeds a specific percentage or meets any changes.
- Click SAVE.
How to deactivate the feature for a specific productIn case you want to set the selling price for some products manually, just follow the steps below.
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Click and click Check details in the Pull-up menu on the Product Card of the product for which you want to manage the price manually.
- In the Check Product Detail window, access the Variants tab.
- Turn off at the right side of Automatic price update after cost change.