Stores sales report
📕 NOTENow check the content below to learn details about the feature.
It's important to choose your currency and shipping confirmation set your time zone to use the Report feature.
How to check your store sales report
- Login to DSers > Report.
- Click on the Store selector on the Top Bar and select the store that you want to check.
- To the right of Total Sales, click on the Time selector and choose the time range you desire.
- Check each graph to learn how well your store runs. Here shows what those indicators represent.
How DSers displays the report data
- By default, DSers display the data generated in the last 30 days.
- DSers only synchronizes data in the past 7 days for the store you just connected to DSers.
- DSers only sync order status changes for 7 days. During those 7 days, if an order is deleted or refunded, DSers will update the report.
- The data will be updated once per day, and will not include the current day.