DSers allows you to track your store performance in a visual way. Specifically, with the DSers Report feature, you have access to data such as store-based sales, order numbers and cost, etc.
How to check your store sales report
- Login to DSers > Report.
- Click on the Sales channel selector and Store selector on the Top Bar and select the store that you want to check.
- To the right of Total Sales, click on the Time selector and choose the time range you desire.
- Check each graph to learn how well your store runs. Here shows what those indicators represent.
How DSers displays the report data
- By default, DSers displays the data generated in the last 30 days.
- DSers only synchronizes data in the past 7 days for the store you just connected to DSers.
- DSers only sync order status changes for 7 days. During those 7 days, if an order is deleted or refunded, DSers will update the report.
- The data will be updated once per day, and will not include the current day.