How to set fulfillment notification emails
- Login to DSers > Settings > Sales channel Setting > Fulfill Flow Manager.
- Scroll to the Fulfillment Settings section, and access the Shopify tab and scroll to the Email Settings part.
- Click to the right of the store for which you want to activate the feature.
- Turn on to the right of "Activate fulfillment notification email sent by Shopify" to trigger automatic emails.
- In the same line of "Shipping carrier", click on the Selector and choose your wanted shipping carrier in the Drop-down menu.
- In the same line of "Custom Tracking Url", click on the Selector and choose your wanted tracking website in the Drop-down menu.
- Click SAVE.
If you choose Default, Shopify will automatically select the shipping carrier according to tracking numbers from suppliers.
If you want to customize the tracking service, you can choose Custom in the Drop-down menu and enter your own tracking URL in the Input box and click OK.
Now, after orders are shipped out, DSers will synchronize tracking numbers from your supplier to Shopify and trigger the emails sent to customers.