Connect a supplier to a product
How to activate the Basic Mapping feature
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Select the Unmapped products（or Other) tab in the Navigation Bar.
- Hover on the Product Card to click (or ) to access the Marketplaces Card (or the Supplier Management Card).
- Click the Basic (Basic Mapping) tab and turn on on the right side of the same line of Status.
How to link a supplier to a product
- Under the Basic (Basic Mapping) tab, paste a product URL in the Alternate Products search bar and click on IMPORT. The AliExpress product will appear in the Add products (Alternate Products) column.
- Click next to the newly imported product image.
- Select Default option and click CONFIRM to make this AliExpress supplier your default supplier.
- In the Default Ali Product column, click Select Option (Select Attribute) and Select Variant (Select Variation) to map the supplier’s options (attributes) and variants (variations) corresponding to your product’s options (attributes) and variants (variations).
- Click SAVE.
If you want to replace your current supplier with a cheaper or better one, you need to remap your product.