For Basic Mapping users, when your product is mapped with only one supplier, you may find that it doesn't sell some variants you really want or you find a new supplier selling one of the variants for a cheaper price. In these situations, you can connect a second supplier to add or replace some variants.
How to apply multiple suppliers to a product
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Select one supplier platform tab in the Navigator Bar.
- Hover on the Product Card to click the button to access the Supplier Management card and select Marketplaces.
- Under the Basic tab, paste a product URL in the Map Supplier search bar and click on . The supplier product will appear in the Add Products column.
- Click at the lower right side of the newly imported product image.
- Select Sub-supplier and click CONFIRM.
- (Optional)In the Default Supplier column, hover on of the variant for which you want to replace with the substitute supplier and click to delete the original variant mapping.
- In the Substitute Supplier column, click Select variants to map the unmapped product’s variants.
- Once done, click SAVE.
The URL must be a supplier product URL, like https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256803758252731.html.