DSers Advanced pricing rule is a paid feature that allows you to apply a comprehensive pricing formula to price your product prices shown in your stores. You can use this pricing rule when you want to take into consideration all kinds of fees that may occur, such as shipping fees, profit margins, taxes and so on. Read below to understand the Advanced pricing formula and how to form your own pricing template.
How to set your Advanced pricing rule
- Login to DSers > Settings > Sales channel Setting > Pricing Rule.
- In the Pricing Templates part, turn on to the right of the store for which you want to activate the feature.
- Click in front of "Advanced pricing rule".
- Click to the right of "Set Pricing Rules Details".
- In the Pop-up, check the formula and figure out how it works in the following section.
- Fill in your desired numbers in each Input box.
- (Optional) To activate Compared at price:
- Check Compared at Price checkbox.
- Click in the Symbol selector and select or . Enter the number you desire in the next Input box.
- (Optional) To activate shipping cost:
- Under "Shipping Cost Setting", you can choose to set shipping cost based on your selected shipping destination and shipping method or set a fixed shipping cost.
- Check Add Shipping Cost for the cost range of the products that you want to apply the shipping cost.
- At the bottom right of the Pop-up, click SAVE.
- Click SAVE.
To bulk apply shipping cost, check the Shipping Cost checkbox at the top.