It matters to set selling prices for your products as they are closely connected to your sales and profits. You can set your product prices in Import List.
It is sometimes a waste of time to price your products one by one. To simplify the process, you can use the Pricing Rule feature to set the pricing rules storewide and apply it when you push or publish products to stores.
How to price your productsOnce you have imported products to DSers, you can see in the Import List that product cost is set as the product selling price by default. You can modify it to suit your needs manually.
- Login to DSers > Import List.
- Click on the Product Card of the product for which you want to edit the prices.
- In the Edit Product Detail card, click Variants.
- In the Price column and Compare At Price column, modify the values for each variant. (Or check at the top left of each variant image and click Action to Change Price or Compare at Price in bulk.)
- Once done with other settings, click SAVE.