Shipping fees are very important as they can directly impact your profit margin. Therefore, it is critical for you to understand how DSers presents the shipping fees.
How DSers calculates shipping feesDSers always shows you the maximum potential shipping fees. Put simply, if you are ordering 3 variants from the same supplier, DSers will show you the shipping fees 3 times. This is because some suppliers will only charge the shipping fee once for an order while there are suppliers who will charge you for each variant that you order.
How to check the real shipping feesHere is an example of an order that contains 3 variants from the same supplier.
- Login to DSers > Open Orders.
- Find the order in which there are 3 variants from the same supplier and clicked on .
- In the Pop-up, take a look at the shipping fee column. If the shipping cost of each variant is $1.99, then the total shipping cost of the order is $5.97 ( $1.99 *3=$5.97).
- In the Pop-up, click to place your order. The order will be moved to the Awaiting payment tab.
- Access the Awaiting payment tab, and click the Order No to check the real shipping cost on the Order detail page.