Set up suppliers for Bundle offers
How to create a Bundle offer in your storeFor example, there is a bundle of three bags and one purse. The 3 bags are from the same supplier (different variants of the same products) and the purse is from another supplier.
- Login to Shopify > Products.
- Click on Add product on the upper right.
- Give a title to your product and enter Bundle bags in 3 different colors with one purse in the Option values box.
- Set up other product information like Description, Media, Pricing, Inventory, Shipping, etc.
- Once done, click Save.
How to set up suppliers for Bundle offers in DSers
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Click the IMPORT SHOPIFY PRODUCTS (IMPORT WOO PRODUCTS) button.
- Search for your BOGO product and click to import it to DSers. The icon will turn to a green tick once the product is successfully imported.
- Access the Unmapped product tab and hover on the Product Card of the product and click ().
- In the Marketplaces (Supplier Management card), access the Bundle tab and turn on to activate the Bundle mapping.
- In the Pop-up, click CONFIRM (CONTINUE) to confirm. You can see your Bundle product variant appear in the Variant column.
- To map the first product of your bundle, click on Import supplier & Select variant.
- In the Pop-up, paste the URL of your AliExpress product in the Search box and click .
- Select the variant (variation) of the product you want to sell and click SUBMIT.
- Repeat this process to add a second product from the same supplier, and change the quantity to 2.
- Repeat the steps to add the third product from another supplier.
- Don't forget to SAVE your Bundle mapping!
-1 black bag (supplier A)
-1 green bags (supplier A)
-1 pink bags (supplier A)
-1 pink purse (supplier B)
You are now able to sell 3 bags with a purse in one product!