After you connect your AliExpress account to DSers, DSers will only display the AliExpress Account ID for you. If you forget which email address is used for your linked AliExpress account, you can check your AliExpress account email with the help of your AliExpress Account ID.
How to check your AliExpress Account IDBefore you check ways to view your AliExpress login email, you need to get your AliExpress Account ID.
- Login to DSers > Settings > Supplier Setting > Supplier Management.
- In the Supplier part, click on the AliExpress button.
How to check your AliExpress account email
Situation 1 When your AliExpress account is logged inSince you know your AliExpress Account ID, you can check your AliExpress account email that matches the ID number.
- On the AliExpress Home page, access Account > Setting.
- Under Personal information, click Edit profile.
- On the Edit Member Profile page, check your AliExpress email next to Email Address: just above your Member ID.
Situation 2 When your AliExpress account is not logged inFor this situation, you can directly use your AliExpress Account ID to recognize your AliExpress account email.
- Go to the AliExpress login page.
- Click Forgot password?.
- On the Reset your password page, choose Email/Member ID and enter your AliExpress Member ID in the Input box and click Continue.
- On the Email verification code page, check part of the email address in the instruction words and click Get code