How to customize your product details
- Login to DSers > Import List.
- Click on the Product Card of the product you want to edit. A pop-up will appear where you can access several tabs to edit the product details.
- Product tab
- Modify the product title.
- Under Organization:
- Shopify: Choose your Collections, Type, Tags, and Vendors for your product for a specific store.
- WooCommerce: Choose Categories and Tags for your product based on a specific store.
- Wix: Add Collections for your product based on a specific store.
- Click CHANGE IMAGE to change the cover picture of a product.
- Variants tab
- Modify the fields under the Sku column to rename SKUs. It won't affect the mapping and order processing.
- Select an option value and click at the right side of Action and duplicate in another option to add SKUs.
- Click in the same line of a variant to remove a SKU.(Check in front of each variant and click Remove SKU(s) to delete variants in bluk.)
- Edit option values, edit price and change the Stock.
- Check the shipping cost corresponding to your shipping destination.
- Description tab
Modify the description that will appear on the product page of your store.
- Images tab
- Check or uncheck the boxes on the images to determine the pictures that will appear in the Media of your product details page.
- Either click over a picture or select your desired pictures and click Delete on the top right corner to delete the pictures.
- Click Download to download pictures.
- Click on a picture to restyle the product or click to resize the picture.
- Click on More Action to add alt texts to pictures or upload images from your computer.
- Shipping info tab
Enter the country you want to ship to in the Search box and click to check the shipping company, shipping cost, delivery time and tracking availability.
To put new pictures in the description, you will need to first upload your pictures to an online picture library, such as Imgur and copy & paste them here.
- Product tab
If you want to import the reviews of a product to your store to add some credibility for your future buyers, you can install apps that specialize in importing product reviews. For example, Shopify merchants can install Loox here. Check this article to learn how to install Loox in your Shopify store.