There are some special cases when you want to fulfill part of an order yourself. Maybe it is because you are processing that part of the order through other channels or your customer cancels a part of the order, etc. Either way, DSers can help you with it by letting you manually fulfill part of the order you don't want to process. Here's how you can do it.
Step 1: Manually fulfill part of an order
- Login to DSers > Open Orders.
- Access the Awaiting order tab, click and Mark as Fulfilled on the Product Card of the order for which you want to manually fulfill part of it to select the order.
- In the Pop-up, check to select the product you don't want to place to AliExpress and click MARK AS FULFILLED.
- In the Pop-up, click to double-check.
- Once this part of the order is fulfilled, click OK.
Step 2: Place the other part of the orderThe other part of the order with the product you don't select will remain in the Awaiting order tab. Now you can place the remaining part of the order to AliExpress normally.
- Access the Awaiting order tab.
- Click Order on the bottom right of the Order Card of the same order.
- Double-check the order details and click .