In some cases, you may find the “Ships From” option too redundant or simply want to hide this option from your customers. If that’s the case, please read the guide below to learn how to remove it.
How to remove "Ships From" of a productYou will need to edit the product in your store if you want to delete the “Ships From” option and re-map the product on DSers after the option is removed.
Step 1: Remove the "Ships From" option of a product in your store
- Login to Shopify > Products.
- Click on the title of the product for which you want to remove the "Ships From" option.
- Scroll to the Variants part.
- In the Ships From section, click Edit.
- In the Option name section, click the delete icon to the right of Ships From to delete the option and click Save.
- In the Pop-up, click Save product.
Step 2: Re-map the product on DSers
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Hover on the Product Card of the product that you need to remap and click .
- Click Select options and choose Ships From. Then you can choose the default country you want all the orders to ship from.
- Click SAVE.