Reorder an order with deleted products
Method 1: Directly edit the order
- Login to DSers > Open Orders.
- Access the Awaiting order tab.
- Click and click Edit on the top right of the Order Card of the order for which you want to remap the supplier.
- In the AliExpress URL box, enter the AliExpress URL and click .
- Select your desired variant and choose a shipping method.
- Click ORDER on the Order Card of the order to reorder it.
Method 2: Re-import the productIf the above solution didn’t work for some reason, you can re-import the product to fix the issue.
Step 1: Re-import the product on DSersYou need to re-import the product that you deleted to DSers on DSers- Import List.
Step 2: Push the product to your storeOnce you have imported the product to DSers, you need to push that product to your store.
Step 3: Duplicate the order or create a new one in your storeAfter the product is pushed from DSers to your store, you need to go to your store and duplicate the original order.
Shopify WooCommerce Wix
- Login to Shopify > Orders.
- Click on the order that you need to duplicate.
- In the order details page, click More actions and click Duplicate.
- In the Products part, search for the product you just reimported and pushed to the store and click Add.
- Click the Delete icon of the deleted product to remove the product from the order.
- Click Collect payment and click Mark as paid.
- In the Pop-up, click Create order.
Step 4: Place the order againThe new order will be in the Awaiting order tab, now you can place it to AliExpress like you normally would.
To avoid placing the same order twice, you should manually fulfill the original order in your store. The order will synchronize as Fulfilled on DSers as well.