Once you have set or changed the pricing rule for your store, you can apply it to the prices of your existing product in the store with the DSers Product prices manual update feature. Here’s how to take advantage of it.
How to update store products price manually
- Login to DSers > Settings > Sales channel Setting > Synchronize to Store.
- Scroll to the Manually change store products price (10 times/30 days) part.
- Check to the left of your store name to activate the feature for it.
- Click Start Update.
- In the Pop-up, enter CONFIRM in the Input box and click CONFRIM.
How to deactivate the feature for a specific productIn case you want to set a unique selling price for a specific product, just follow the steps below.
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Click and click Check details in the Pull-up menu on the Product Card of the product for which you want to manage the price manually.
- In the Check Product Detail window, access the Variants tab.
- Click Update Settings.
- Deselect the checkbox for Manual Price Update.
- Click SAVE.