According to AliExpress phone number rules, orders to Finland and Netherlands must include your customers' real phone numbers, otherwise, you will fail to place those orders to your suppliers. If you have failed orders that do not follow the rules, check below to learn how to fix them and avoid them in the future.
How to fix failed orders in DSersIn case you have failed orders with phone number issues, you can fix them in DSers with the easy steps below.
- Login to DSers > Open Orders.
- Access the AliExpress page.
- Click the Failed orders tab.
- Click Customer Detail on the Order Card of the order for which you want to edit the phone number.
- In the "Tel:" box, enter the customer's phone number.
- Click SAVE.
- Click ORDER to place the order again.
How to avoid failed orders in the futureTo correspond to the AliExpress phone number requirements, you won’t be able to set the override phone numbers in Settings > Order for orders to Finland and Netherlands.
If you have set them before, you won't be able to use the feature currently. Instead, you can go to your Shopify store to solve the problem.
- Login to Shopify > Settings > Checkout.
- Scroll to the Customer information section.
- Under "Shipping address phone number", click Required.
- Click Save.
Now your customers will be required to fill in their phone numbers when they checkout in your store.
If you want to learn phone number requirements for other countries, check here for more details.