It is likely that you want to deal with specific products differently in setting their shipping method. Therefore, the following guide will show you how to set up product-based shipping methods.
How to set the shipping method for specific products
- Login to DSers > Settings > Supplier Setting > Shipping.
- Scroll to the Add Global shipping method based on product part.
- Click on the Search by supplier product title card.
- In the Pop-up card, enter the mapped product title in the Search box and click .
- In the products Dropdown menu, click on the product title or to choose the product you want to set the shipping method for.
- Under the Ship to column, choose from the country list directly or input a country and click to determine the destination country.
- From the available shipping companies shown on the right, select a specific shipping method you want for this product.
- Click SAVE.
- This shipping method has a top priority over other shipping settings when applied automatically by DSers.
- If the AliExpress item supports shipping from different countries, DSers will synchronize the Ship from selector to this section.
- If you set Brazil as the shipping destination, you need to select both a province and a city.