How to add one substitute supplier to a product
- Log in to DSers > My Products.
- Select the AliExpress tab in the Navigator Bar.
- Hover on the Product Card to click the button (or the icon ).
- Under the Basic (Basic Mapping) tab, paste a new product URL🛈 in the Alternate Products search bar and click on IMPORT. The new AliExpress product will appear in the Add products (Alternate Products) column.
- Click at the lower right side of the newly imported product image.
- In the Pop-up, select Second option and click CONFIRM.
- In the Substitute Ali Product column, click Select Option (Select Attribute) and Select Variant (Select Variation) to map the supplier’s options (attributes) and variants (variations) corresponding to your product’s options (attributes) and variants (variations).
- Click SAVE.