DSers allows you to import products in multiple ways. Check this article to learn other methods.
If you choose to use CSV files rather than connecting a store to manage your business in DSers, you can take advantage of the CSV Bulk Orders feature to help you import product data.
How to import products via CSV files
- Login to DSers > CSV Bulk Orders.
- Under "Products", click to download the product template named "import_products_demo".
- Open the file and fill in your product data.
- Go back to DSers and click .
- In the Pop-up, click to import the modified file and click .
|Product id||Required||The ID of your product.|
|SKU||Required||The SKU of your product.|
|Supplier url||Optional||The URL of your supplier’s product.|
|SKU||Optional||The SKU of your supplier’s product.
You can enter the AliExpress product URL in the Search box under "Check Product SKU" and click CHECK to check your wanted SKUs. If the SKU shows as none, please keep the field empty.
Note that each time you modify information or add a product to your store, you will need to update this file.