The default billing store is the store that will be used to pay your subscription to DSers. It is important to make sure your default billing store is valid and active.
A valid billing store means that:
1. The store has not been frozen.
2. There is at least one payment method set in the store.
3. The authorization to connect DSers with the store did not expire.
How to change your default billing store
- Login to DSers > Manage subscription.
- Find the Default billing Method section.
- Select the store you want to set as the new default billing store and click on ACTIVATE.
- In the Pop-up , click CONFIRM to verify.