Which orders are placed on the Archived Orders page
How to check archived orders in DSers
- Login to DSers > Archived orders.
- Click Search Order and choose one of the following: Order No, Customer Name, E-mail or Tracking No.
- Enter the corresponding field and click .
DSers displays orders archived in the past 6 months by default. You can use Filter to choose your wanted time range.
How to unarchive archived orders in DSers
- Login to DSers > Archived Orders.
- Find your targeted order and hover the cursor on the order card.
- Click .
1. In the case the order is archived manually in your store, you are only allowed to unarchive it from your store, and DSers will synchronize the change.
2. If you have manually unarchived an order from Archive Orders and it is in the Fulfilled tab for 7 days, DSers will move it to the Archived Orders page again.