DSers Chrome extension enables you to enjoy more useful features with an existing DSers account. You can install the extension to make the most of DSers to help with your dropshipping business.
How to install the DSers Chrome extension
- Login to Chrome, and open Chrome Web Store.
- Search DSers in the Search Box and click DSers - AliExpress.com Product Importer or just click here to reach the DSers extension page.
- Click Add to Chrome in the same line of the DSers extension name.
- In the Pop-up, click Add extension.
You can click the Pin icon to make sure the extension always shows up in the Extensions bar.
How to configure the DSers Chrome extensionIt is possible that your AliExpress suppliers only provide payment methods that require you to fill in the payment information. When you place orders to AliExpress using the DSers Chrome extension, you may fail due to the lack of payment information. To avoid that scenario, you can configure the order setting via the DSers Chrome extension, which helps you automatically fill in your preset payment information when necessary to ensure you can create AliExpress orders successfully.
- From your Extensions bar in Chrome, locate the DSers Chrome extension.
- Right-click on it and click Options in the Drop-down list. You will be taken to the Order Setting page.
- At the upper part of the page, select the second option.
- Enter your Credit card number in the credit card number Input box and a fake cvv in the Fake cvv Input box.
- Under "Select the currency to use when placing the order:", click on the Currency set on AliExpress Selector and choose your desired currency.
- Click SAVE.
To check your orders in your wanted currency in AliExpress, you can click on the Selector under "Currency" and choose your desired currency.
How to use the DSers Chrome extensionOnce installed, you can learn how to use the extension below.
|Import products||You can import products when browsing the AliExpress website.||It helps you quickly import AliExpress products to the DSers Import List with one click on the AliExpress product page.|
|Synchronize AliExpress data||You can manually synchronize order status and tracking numbers from AliExpress.||It allows you to speed up the data synchronization between DSers and AliExpress.|
|Place orders to AliExpress||You can place orders to AliExpress with your coupons and shipping discounts applied.
*If you place orders via API, the AliExpress coupons won’t be applied automatically and you will fail to place orders when your orders are eligible for the shipping discounts your suppliers provide.
|You can get discounts when you place orders to AliExpress if you have coupons and shipping discounts available.|
|Migrate product data||You can migrate product details and mapping data from other dropshipping tools like Dropified.||This frees you from re-editing product details and re-mapping for the migrated products.|