DSers allows you to import products in multiple ways. Check this article to learn other methods.
If you want to source products from AliExpress, you can use either method below to import products from AliExpress.
How to import products from AliExpress
Method 1: Import by AliExpress product URL
- Copy the URL in the Address bar on the AliExpress product details page.
- Login to DSers > Import List.
- Click Import of Search.
- Paste the URL in the Search box and click .
Method 2: Import by DSers Chrome extensionBefore you begin, make sure that you have installed the DSers Chrome extension in your Chrome browser.
- Login to AliExpress.
- Click on the product details page or click on the product card on the product category page.
- Login to DSers > Import List to check your newly imported product.
In case you want to import products with product cost for a specific country, check here for more details.