Before you can place orders to your suppliers, be sure to map your products. If you have already connected a supplier to your product, you can easily change it with a new one. Learn detailed steps below.
How to change the supplier of a product
- Login to DSers > My Products.
- Access one supplier platform tab in the Navigator Bar.
- Hover on the Product Card and click to access the Marketplaces card (the Supplier Management card and choose one supplier platform).
- Under the Basic tab, paste a new product URL in the Search Bar under "Map Supplier" and click on . The supplier product will appear in the Add Products column.
- Click next to the newly imported product image.
- Select Main supplier and click CONFIRM to make this new supplier your default supplier.
- In the Default Supplier column, click Select options and Select variants to remap the supplier's options and variants corresponding to your product's options and variants.
- Click SAVE.