Install DSers on WooCommerce
📃 BEFORE YOU BEGINMake sure that you've checked above things. Then you can install DSers correctly on WooCommerce with either of the 2 methods below.
- Your website is currently supported by WordPress.
- You have installed and activated the WooCommerce plugin on WordPress.
- You have selected "Post name" as the permalink on WordPress.
Method 1: Link your WooCommerce store to DSers
- Sign up for or login to DSers.
- Click the WooCommerce button on the platform selection page to redirect to the store binding page.
- Enter your store website domain in the Input Box and click ADD STORE. If verified, you’ll be directed to WooCommerce to log in.
- Once logged in, click on Approve to authorize DSers.
Method 2: Install DSers on your WooCommerce store
- Login to WordPress.
- Install the DSers Dropshipping Solution plugin in WordPress and access it.
- Click Connect. You will be directed to the DSers login page and repeat the steps in method 1.